Friday, October 9, 2009

Chakras, Yoga, Emotions & Illness


Happy Turkey Day weekend everyone!!
This is my favourite holiday, so if I sound excited I am.

I just wanted to update everyone that I have a workshop coming up on November the 28th from 10am to 2pm at the Glebe Community Centre, located at 175 Third Avenue in Ottawa. The workshop is called Chakras, Yoga, Emotions & Illness and it’s a nice pre-holiday session with a focus on moving through the challenges of the chakras and learning new tools for working with stress and keeping the energies of the body moving. The workshop is open to anyone and you don’t have to know anything about yoga or chakras to participate. The rest of the information is on the poster above. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions at jayna_moar@hotmail.com