Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy 21st!!!!

Ok, so a little break from the yoga lessons, but they'll continue next week.
It's my sister's Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Kait!
Wew! Just had to get that out of my system. I'm super excited cause Kait's coming up and we're hanging out this weekend. Doing a little rock-climbing, a little dancing, some dinner and who knows what else!
So instead of talking about specific yoga lessons I thought I'd leave you guys with some of my thoughts for the weekend. I hope everyone is doing something with this beautiful weather.

Thoughts:

Quote of the day- a Live 88.5 special: "We're going to look like fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance."
Doesn't that just sum up the importance of doing what we want in life?

Poem of the day- courtesy of Mom's email:
SLOW DANCE
Have you ever watched kids on a merry- go-round?
Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?
Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight?
Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?
You better slow down. Don't dance so fast.Time is short, the music won't last.
Do you run through each day on the fly?
When you ask how are you? Do you hear the reply?
When the day is done do you lie in your bed
with the next hundred chores running through your head?
You'd better slow down don't dance so fast.
Time is short.The music won't last.
Ever told your child,We'll do it tomorrow?And in your haste, not see his sorrow?
Ever lost touch, let a good friendship die cause you never had time to call and say,'Hi'
You'd better slow down. Don't dance so fast. Time is short, the music won't last.
When you run so fast to get somewhere you miss half the fun of getting there.
When you worry and hurry through your day, it is like an unopened gift....Thrown away.
Life is not a race, do take it slower
Hear the music before the song is over.

Words of the Day: Shanti and Shakti, that means peace and power. Peace of mind to help you make clear decisions and the power to turn your choices into action.

Lesson of the day: Take care of yourself. I made the mistake of only getting two hours of sleep the other night and I can tell you my body isn't thanking me. I think some of us take better care of our cars then ourselves. And some of us have cars that are falling apart like our bodies. LOL!
Which reminds me, it's an oil change week.

As I sit here with the doors and windows open enjoying this beautiful weather I'm thinking of all of you and hoping you get a chance to feel the warm breeze on your faces and smile a little.
Lots of Love.
Jayna.